Mental Health Awareness
Tuesday 20th February
9:30am until 12:30pm
Stallard Kane Associates, 11-23 Market Street, Gainsborough, DN21 2BL
DID YOU KNOW…
- 1 in 6.8 people experience mental health problems in the workplace (14.7%).
- Women in full-time employment are nearly twice as likely to have a common mental health problem as full-time employed men (19.8% vs 10.9%).
- Evidence suggests that 12.7% of all sickness absence days in the UK can be attributed to mental health conditions.*
Mental health can have a big impact on a business if not handled well. This course aims to increase the awareness and understanding of mental health issues. Topics covered include:
- What is mental health?
- Noticing the signs of mental ill health – early intervention
- Managing stress in the workplace
- Positive mental health – what strategies can help and support mental health
- Supporting colleagues – in work and those off work due to mental ill health
Cost: £85pp + VAT (If booked with Surviving or Thriving, cost will be £150pp + VAT for both, including lunch)
*Business Hive Members receive a 10% discount.
To book, or to discuss other training needs, call 01472 678660 or email email@example.com.